Friday, 31 July 2015

What I've been up to...

I’m baaaaaaack with a few photo’s of the past few weeks!



Peter’s sister Rosie turned 21 and we celebrated ‘Alice in Wonderland’ style with afternoon tea in the garden. The Mad Hatter even joined us. 




My wonderful best friend Sophie got married a few weeks ago and I was one of four bridesmaid. It was such a beautiful day, it was hard to choose just a few pictures! 


We celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary with a meal out to San Carlo’s.



Our work’s summer do was at York Races this year. They always spoil us on our ‘do’s’ ! We had our own box with a fab view of the finishing line.

I had so many compliments on my dress too which is always a confidence booster! It is from Chi Chi – here! 



A day out in Bakewell with Peter. We haven’t had a trip out in what seems like AGES! 



Rosie graduated! She is now a fully fledged teacher and will be starting at her new Primary School in September. Go Rosebud! (Sporting my fav dress again!)

We are having a night away in Chester tonight. 

HAPPY WEEKEND!
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.