Thursday, 26 February 2015

Liz Earle: Light Reflecting Concealer

I have been searching for the perfect concealer for what seems like forever.

I was after ‘The One’. One that can cover up my blemishes and spots, hide my dark circles and basically make me look a bit more fresh when I walk in the office on a morning.

I stumbled across this a little by accident, although it should have really been my first port of call.

I get all my skin care from Liz Earle but I have (oddly) never bought make up from there. I popped in after the gym to pick up some Cleanse and Polish and had a little browse at their make up section.

The lovely assistant showed me there ‘Light Reflecting Concealer’. She applied it underneath my eyes and patted some powder over the top and voilà! I was in love!





Before                                               After
Apologies about the bad photo quality! (this is one of the reasons I am not a beauty blogger haha) but hopefully you can tell how much of a difference it makes to the blemishes and dark circles. This is before I put foundation and powder on too!

I highly recommend you try if you haven't already. If you haven't guessed - I love it! 

Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.