Friday, 27 February 2015

Liebster Award

Thank you so so much to Emily at Shop Thrifting for my nomination for the Liebster Award. What a lovely surprise to cheer up my week! 




Rules
Mention/thank/tag the blogger who nominated you.
Explain the rules for the next lucky nominees.- Answer the questions given to you.
Nominate and link blogs with less than (200) followers.
Post 11 questions of your own.
Notify bloggers that they have been nominated.

Here are my question and answer: 

1. What did you last have to eat?

I just had an raspberry yoghurt - hurry up lunch time!

2. If you could buy one iconic designer piece what would it be?

I think it would have to be the quilted Chanel handbag - good question!

3. What was the last lie you told?

I told my husband that my new dress only cost £20 - it didn't! 

4. What is the nicest compliment anyone has ever given you?

That I am beautiful inside and out.  

5. What question would you hate to answer?

How would you prefer to die? I don't want to die!!

6. What are your three favourite things in your wardrobe?

My new lilac coat, Zara printed blouse and.... it's got to be one of my fluffy jumpers!

7. What's your favourite place in the world?

York, where I got engaged. 

8. Jennifer or Angelina?

Jennifer for sure!

9. Why do you blog?

I like the thought of documenting my life so I can look back in years to come.

10. Blusher or lipstick?

Lipstick - every colour! 

11. What's your favourite quote? 

You can easily judge a character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

I nominate:

Ami Rose
Beauty, Bits and Blogs
Sarah Style
That Montgomery Girl
The French Way
Violet Daffodils

My 11 questions are:


1. What is your dream holiday destination?


2. What is your favourite book?

3. Curly or straight hair?

4. What is your favourite comfort food?

5. Who is your role model?

6. What was the last picture you took?

7.  Sweet or savoury?

8. What cheers you up?

9. Favourite flower?

10. What is the first shop you look in for a new outfit?

11. What is your favourite quote?

I can't wait to read your answers!
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.