Thursday, 5 February 2015

Escape to the Forest

So Peter and I are going to Scotland for the week on Monday – Hallelujah!

We have been waiting for this break for months so I really CANNOT wait to finish work tomorrow night.

We are staying in a Forest Holidays cabin in Strathyre. We have stayed in this sort of accommodation before but never with Forest Holidays.

Peter has decided that we need to book a holiday at the beginning of every year. Apparently I’m a nightmare after Christmas if I don’t have anything to look forward to. I don’t believe it!

The main priority while we are there is to just relax and unwind. We have our own hot tub outside and a log fire in the cabin so it’s set up to be the perfect retreat.

There are plenty of places to hike in the area so that will also be on the agenda.

Just the thought of getting wrapped up in a fluffy scarf and bobble hat, pulling on my walking boots, just me, Peter and nature. Then coming back to the cabin, lighting the fire and settling down to watch a film with a hot chocolate is pure bliss and exactly what I would spend my days doing if I didn't have to work and be in the city.

If you have any recommendations for films to watch while we are there that would be so helpful. I like anything really but Peter is more of a comedy type guy - he has to be in the mood for action. I am hoping he will be in the mood, for action films that is! The one's I have thought of so far are:

22 Jump Street
Inbetweeners 2
Let's be cops
You've got mail
Noah
Expendables 3

Stacks of chocolate, piles of cosy pajamas and huggings of fluffy socks are already packed and waiting for Monday to arrive!


Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.