Friday, 30 January 2015

What I am loving this week...




Midi Skirts
I have bought two Midi Skirts in the past week! I usually wear pencil skirts to work but I am loving a flare-y midi and a turtle neck this week. 

EOS Lip Balm
I have finally got my mitts on an EOS lip balm. I got the Strawberry Sorbet one from Topshop and I literally can’t stop using it. The smell is amazing. I have put the Summer Fruits one on my birthday wish list!

Haribo Starmix
My mum bought me a tub of Haribo’s for Christmas and I keep having a sneaky handful when I am feeling like a little treat.

Lush Unicorn Horn Bath Bar
I have heard so much about this magical bath bar I had to treat myself on payday. I am saving it for tonight but it does smell delish.

Mac Coat
I bought a Mac coat from Miss Selfridge in the sale last week (which I annoyingly can't find online) I absolutely love it and have been wearing it with my purple blanket scarf and fedora. 

Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.