Saturday, 3 January 2015

My Christmas in Pictures

Hope you have all had a fabulous break. I can't believe it's all over!

I thought I would look back at the pictures I have taken and share a few.

I am ashamed to say that I didn't get my camera out at all over Christmas! I must have been having such a good time!

So here are some 'not the best quality' phone photo's of my break.



These pictures are of me, my mum and my dad pulling such a face while we were having Bucks Fizz and breakfast over at Peter's parents. Love them and their crazy ways!


I went out for my friends birthday just before Christmas and wore my new dress from Miss Selfridge. It was only £20 and is really really comfy too.



Christmas morning at Peter's parents with his sister Rosie and her boyfriend Alex. We haven't seen them much this year as Rosie is at University in Manchester but I would love to spend more time with them this year.


Christmas dinner selfie with Peter.


A picture from my living room of the little bit of snow we got on Boxing Day.


Hot Chocolate with cream - one of many naughty treats.


For New Years we went to Kirby Lonsdale with some friends and stayed in a cottage for a few days.

It's the first time I have been away for New Years - we had such a lovely lovely time, I would love to go back maybe in summer when all the little shops are open in the town.






Hope you have had a great start to 2015!


Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.