Thursday, 8 January 2015

Bridesmaid Dresses

I am going to be a bridesmaid!

My best friend Sophie is getting married in July and she has asked me, along with three friends to be her bridesmaid on the day.

This is the second time I have had the honour – my first time was for Peter’s parents in December 2013.

I take my role very seriously. Asking the bride what I can do, thinking of situations I might have to deal with before/on the day, reassuring everyone and Pinterest-ing everything and anything that might come in useful!

It is our first day looking for Bridesmaid dresses on Saturday. I am super excited (just wish I had lost some Christmas squidge first!) and can’t wait for us all to get together.

Here are a few of my favourites I have come across. 

Two Birds 
I wore a Two Birds bridesmaid dress for Peter's parents wedding, it was a dark grey colour as it was a winter wedding. You can wrap them in over 15 different ways so they suit everyone. They are such a floaty soft material and are so flattering. I will definitely be voting for this one!


Coast
How lovely is this colour? I never thought I would be into green for weddings but this just looks so summery and cute.


Our first appointment is with Berketex so I thought I would have a quick look. I was pleasantly surprised at how many I liked! I am in love with the colour and shape of this! Sophie is going for a blush colour so I hope they have plenty in stock for us to try on.


Berketex Jasmin
Another Green! They have this in loads of different colours too but I kept coming back to this dark green. 


Debenhams
I think I do prefer longer bridesmaid dresses but this is a lovely option for something more informal and relaxed.

Wish me luck for Saturday and I am sure I will be reporting back soon with the success!
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.