Saturday, 6 December 2014

My Christmas Wish List

I always make my Christmas list months in advance. Every time I see a little something that I wouldn't necessarily buy myself, I open a word document and hyperlink my wishes for future reference.

Here are a few bits I have had my eye on for a while.


I absolutely love The Hunger Games but shamefully I have never read the books! So I have popped them on my wish list in the hope Santa delivers them and I have a good few books to read over the festive period. 


I went into Molton Brown in town the other week and got a tester of the Coco and Sandalwood shower wash. It was SO good. I went back and had a good look at the rest of the range and the hand cream is to die for. All the Molton Brown hand creams make your hands instantly soft and dry in no time. I would love this one!


I had an unfortunate mishap with my ear rings, in that I lost one down the sink! I came across these cute wishbones on Orelia and fell in love. 


I have heard so much hype about these EOS Lip Balms. The Strawberry Sorbet sounds divine.

I do hope Peter has noticed my 201 hints I have been subtly dropping! 

I have pretty much got all my Christmas gifts bought and wrapped now, so I can be fully in festive mode!

What is on your wish list?
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.