Thursday, 18 December 2014

My 2015

I have never really been into making New Years Resolutions. They are always the same. Eat more healthy, save money, read more books, go to the gym.

But this year it feels a bit different.

I want to make a conscious effort to better myself. To be an independent, confident woman. 

I know you don't need a new year to do this, but I think the break over Christmas and a clean slate will boost my confidence and get me ready for a new challenge.

Here are a few things I will achieve in 2015:

  • Learn something new and out of my comfort zone
  • Drive somewhere I haven't been to before (that isn't in Leeds!)
  • Do some DIY on my own
  • Do more volunteering and charity work
  • Be more assertive in my work
  • Be grateful for all that I have
  • Love myself and all that I am

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters - Audrey Hepburn

Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.