Monday, 10 November 2014

Winter Bucketlist

I like the fact that we have seasons in England and I love nothing more than watching the colour of the trees change throughout the year and getting excited about the up and coming weather change.

Winter is probably my favourite season.

I wrote a list in my diary of all the things I wanted to do this Winter, so I thought I would share it with you.
  • Go to the Christmas German market in Leeds at least once for warm pretzels and hot chocolate
  • Make my homemade chocolate truffles
  • Have a second attempt at making sausage rolls
  • Go to the theatre with Dad
  • Have hot chocolate with cream, marshmallows and a flake in front of the fire
  • Go for a long walk after lunch one Sunday
  • Afternoon tea at Wentbridge House with my family.
  • Buy a new bauble for the tree
  • Have a get together with all our friends at our house
  • Go to a carol concert
  • Pack a shoe box for Operation Christmas Child for the Samaritans. 
  • Harry Potter marathon

Is there anything you ALWAYS have to do each Winter? I would love to know. 



Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.