Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Photos that make me smile

I have seen a lot of people on Facebook sharing 5 photo's that make them smile, so I thought I would do a little post with some pictures that never fail to make me smile. 


This one is of me and the girls on Hayley's 18th birthday. I can't believe that's nearly 6 years ago now! We have been friends since nursery school and are still good friends now!


This is actually a print screen of one of them Christmas videos you can make. My mum made it last Christmas, it was hilarious! It always makes me laugh.


Of course Bailey Boo is on here! Look how chilled he looks!


This is when we first got Bailey and he used to sit on the sofa with us. He is only about 15 weeks old on this photo.



One of my favourite photographs from the wedding. I always forget how long my train was until I see photo's like this.


I love this photo of me and my mum from my wedding morning. We both look really happy.


This is from my Mum in laws wedding last Christmas. I was bridesmaid with my sister in law Rosie. It was my first time being a bridesmaid so I was so excited.


My Mum and Dad on their wedding day. They celebrated their 25th Anniversary this year


And this is from our last holiday to Thailand at the start of this year. I have this picture on my bedside table too to remind me of what a lovely lovely time we had. It was probably the best trip we have had.

I love looking back at old photographs and remembering all the good times. 

Has anyone else done a similar post? I would love to read it. 

Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.