Thursday, 13 November 2014

My Brother Steven

For those of you who don't know, I have one brother. 

He's called Steven and he is 2 years younger than me and 2 feet taller! 

He is probably the kindest person I know and is always there whenever I need him (except for when I got into a scrap at high school and a Mars bar was the priority! Ha!) 

I wanted to write a little post to let him know I am very proud of him and everything that he does. 

I feel very lucky to have a brother who I can also call my friend. 

My brother Steven
Is a wonderful guy
He’s funny and smart
I cannot deny

He’s one of those guys
That is interesting and unique
With his original style
He’s one cool geek

Always determined
To achieve any goal
He blesses so many
With his beautiful soul







Love ya Bro!
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.