Thursday, 27 November 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Although I am from England and don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I thought it would be a brilliant opportunity to share the things I am thankful and grateful for.

I am trying to make more time to think about these things and jot them down in my diary so I can I always look back at them and smile.

A loving, kind and supportive husband who is my rock in everything I do

A job that I enjoy and my brilliant colleagues.

My health.

My Bailey Boo and all his cheeky ways.

All the trips away and adventures we go on.

My very own little abode that I can fill with all my treasures.

And lastly my amazing family, I wouldn't be the person I am today without them and I cannot be more thankful for that.


Have a brilliant weekend!
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.