Saturday, 18 October 2014

Pondering Saturday

What is your favourite thing to do on a Saturday? 

I am sat here on my sofa with a cup of tea, a candle flickering away, thinking about how I spend my weekends and well... life in general.

This morning I did all the chores, washing, cleaning and ironing. So now it's time for some 'me time' while Peter is at rugby. 

My bunny Bailey is fast asleep under the coffee table and all is quiet in the Booth household. 

And, I am happy.

I wrote a few weeks ago about how I am learning to love myself and although I was mainly talking about my appearance and my self confidence, I have realised its a lot more than that. 

I have started to think about all the little things I take for granted that I really love. Like having a moment to think and relax on a Saturday afternoon or getting a sweet text from my mum or a glass of wine on a Friday. 

I should be happy, I really have no reason not to be. 

I guess what I am trying to say is, concentrate on what you DO have not what you don't, smile more and just be happy! 


Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.