Monday, 20 October 2014

Christmas Do/Day Dress

I know it’s early, but I am already stressing about my Christmas Do dress! I am going to combine my works Christmas Do and Christmas Day dress this year (mainly due to lack of funds and saving up) so it needs to be perfect!

I think its safe to say I am very much into the Bardot dresses and tops at the moment.



My first choice is the ASOS Bardot midi skater dress withspotted pleated lace. I think this is gorgeous and it’s also quite flow-y for when I have had one too many mince pies on Christmas Day. Typically, my size is unavailable! I keep checking every few hours to see if its back in stock!

I really like the other two as well. The black one is so classy and will look lovely with a little jacket but doesn't look very roomy at all and I really don't want to be sat with a cushion over my tummy all day! 

The red one is similar really but I think I will feel a bit more comfortable with the ruffle at the top as there is more to it.

I will keep my eyes peeled for more flow-y bardot dresses just in case!

Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.