Friday, 26 September 2014

'I'm not going home, not really'


I have been looking forward to this day for.....ever!


As you can probably tell if you follow my twitter, I love Harry Potter.

I have read all the books several times and have an annual Harry Potter film marathon every Christmas.

So why I hadn't visited the Studio Tour yet was beyond me!

Me, Dad, Brother and Husband Peter piled in the car on Saturday morning and headed down to Watford for a day of Butterbeer, Broomsticks and Horcruxes.

I took way too many pictures in my excitement so please forgive me, but here is a little in sight to my magical day!



Entering The Great Hall








Hermione's dress is just so beautiful.


Griffindor's dorm room! 



Caput Draconis...it didnt work!













My first sip of Butterbeer


The Hogwarts castle at the end was spectacular. I got a little emotional!



A great day was had by all! It was definitely worth the journey down and so glad I have finally been!

I will never stop wishing I could go to Hogwarts!

Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.