Monday, 22 September 2014

A Day with Mum

On Friday, my Mum and I had our annual October shopping trip. We tend to go in October before the rush for Christmas and we have to spend all our spare pennies on presents for other people.

We started off in Roast and Conch for a hot chocolate and a quick bun.

We both had the classic hot chocolate, but I was most disappointed they didn't have any cream to go on top! I made up for it and had a croissant and mum had lemon drizzle. 





Then it was on to the shopping!

My main bargain of the day were these fringed ankle boots from Topshop. They are so comfy too!

My Liz Earle addiction continues as I bought this Daily Eye Repair. I will let you know how I get on with it. 

It was then time for a very welcome glass of wine to recuperate. We thought we would try out Angelica's at the top of Trinity. 

I loved it. I felt like I was a 'Ladies that Lunch'  in London ha!





Mum excited about her new purse!

We had also booked in for champagne afternoon tea at Harvey Nichols for a treat, which I was very excited about.

I really do love a good afternoon tea.

And it did live up to my expectations.







Do you have any recommendations for a good afternoon tea in Yorkshire?

Hope you all had a lovely weekend :)
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.