Wednesday, 3 September 2014

23 before 24

When I turned 23 back in April, I decided to do a list of 23 things I wanted to achieve before I turned 24. 

I don't know why, but I think 24 sounds like a real grown up!

I am working towards a few off my list but I am not doing as well as I thought!
  1. STOP DIETING and just be healthy (I need some help!)
  2. Go to the Harry Potter studios (booked!)
  3. Go away with our friends for the weekend
  4. Read all the of the Game of Throne books
  5. Ride a horse
  6. Spend a day at a spa
  7. Do more thing for charity
  8. Cook a meal for our parents
  9. Drink a full pint of Guinness when we go to Dublin in October
  10. Re decorate the bedroom and living room
  11. Visit Alnwick Castle
  12. Pluck up the courage to start a blog (done!)
  13. Be body confident
  14. Afternoon tea at Wentbridge House Hotel
  15. Spend a whole day in bed
  16. Go to Huddersfield and eat some Marstons chicken…
  17. …Followed by Dixies ice cream
  18. Eat at 10 new restaurants you haven’t been to before (doing)
  19. Get my tattoo covered up
  20. Find the best burger in Leeds
  21. Save up for a Mulberry purse (bought!)
  22. Visit the city Bath
  23. Meditate more and learn to relax.
Has anyone else successfully done this before? What was on your list? 

I am going to make a conscious effort to get some of these completed before the end of the year.



Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.