Monday, 18 August 2014

Wish List//Autumn

Why is it, whenever you have spare money for clothes you can never see anything you want? But then when you are a little strapped for cash you want EVERYTHING!






A. Black high waisted leather-look pencil skirt
I have worn quite a few leather skirts this season, all from Zara though. I think a high waisted black one would just finish off the set!

B. Black check oversized coat
When I saw this in River Island it reignited my love for coats. I am not sure the oversize coat thing will suit me though, been on the short side.

C. Blue vintage wash jeans
I am so so rubbish when it comes to jeans. I can never find a pair I like that are super comfy. I need to start my search before autumn begins.

D. Black leather-look trim Bandeau dress 
Now, its date night on Saturday. Should I just go buy this?


Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.