Thursday, 14 August 2014

10 Facts About Me


I thought my first post would be a little 10 facts about me. I love reading these posts and having a little nosy into peoples lives so I hope you enjoy a snoop into my life.

1. I live in Yorkshire with my Husband and my little bunny Bailey.

2. I love to read. Especially romantic thrillers - Karin Slaughter is my fav, I'm still not over Jeffrey Tolliver!

3. I LOVE a good motivational quote. One that makes you smile and appreciate what you've got.

4. I'm a real foodie. Sweet over savory always though.

5. I am ALWAYS early wherever I go.

6. I love making lists and been super organised.

7. I try to be happy and positive everyday.

8. I enjoy walking around the Yorkshire Dales - especially in Autumn.

9. My ideal evening would be curled up on the sofa in my PJ's with a Yankee candle burning and a cup of tea.

10. I want to travel the world.




So there we are, 10 facts about me. Please do leave me a comment telling me something about yourself - I would love to get to know you!

Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.